Chinese Journal of Network and Information Security designates a responsible editor for each paper. After passing the preliminary review, at least two review experts are invited for peer review. Reviewers primarily evaluate the originality, validity and importance of the manuscripts, and provide detailed and evidence-based (with references) comments to help editors to make publication decisions (accept, revise or reject) and authors to make improvements. The following points are considered during the review process.
1. Is the manuscript suitable for Journal of Radars? Is it original and important?
2. Is the study design appropriate and complete?
3. Are the results and conclusions well-supported?
4. Are there any problems regarding statistics?
5. Are there any ethical issues to be dealt with?